Hermitage has prepared this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our commitment to the privacy of our customers and to assure you that your personal information will be treated appropriately by us.
Use of personal information we collect via our website –
- deal with your requests
- provide reservation services
- tailor our services to your requirements and preferences
With your agreement we also provide you with information about other products, services and special offers which we offer, and/or products and services made available by selected partners.
Disclosures - we will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only disclose it to other group companies and our selected business partners and service providers-
- for the purpose of facilitating your stay with us
- for providing services which you have requested; and
- for communicating offers of goods and services
• Hermitage respects your right to privacy. Any personal information that you share with us, like your name, date of birth, address, marital status, telephone number, credit card particulars and the like, shall be entitled to privacy and kept confidential.
• Hermitage assures you that your personal information shall not be permitted to be used/disclosed, save for the purpose of doing the intended business with you, or if required to be disclosed under the due process of law.
• Hermitage assures you that in the event of your personal information being shared with its subsidiaries, business associates etc., such sharing of information shall be for the purpose of doing the intended business with you.
• Hermitage reserves its rights to collect, analyze and disseminate aggregate site usage patterns of all its visitors with a view to enhancing services to its visitors. This includes sharing the information with its subsidiaries, and business associates as a general business practice.
• In the course of its business Hermitage may hold online contests and surveys as permitted by law and it reserves its right to use and disseminate the information so collected to enhance its services to the visitors. This shall also include sharing the information with its subsidiaries and business associates as a general business practice.
• If you have any questions or concerns regarding your privacy issues, please do not hesitate to contact Hermitage as firstname.lastname@example.org.
• While Hermitage assures you that it will do its best to ensure the privacy and security of your personal information, it shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for any violation or misuse of your personal information by unauthorized person consequent to misuse of the internet environment.
• Cookies - To personalize your experience on our website or to support one of our promotions, we may assign your computer browser a unique random number called a cookie. “Cookies” enhance website performance in important ways like personalizing your experience, or making your visit more convenient. Your privacy and security are not compromised when you accept a “cookie” from our website. Hermitage does not use “cookies” to collect personal information. “Cookies” cannot read data from your computer’s hard disk or read cookie files from other websites.